Monday, April 14, 2014

TRAVEL: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum HK




   Madame Tussauds is on my bucket list of places-to-see in Hong Kong. I am really a Fan of Museums, I love art, I love sculptures and thus when I got the chance to visit HK, I see to it that this will be the first place I will visit.

Located at the Peak where you can view the city of Hong Kong, this tourist attraction is about 15minutes from the Hong Kong MTR Central Station.

Madame Tussauds Hong Kong has over 100 wax figures that composes of World leaders, celebrities, athletes, artists, scientists and more.  In here, you will be astonished on how the wax figures really looked like the real one. You can readily have your pictures taken with the famous personalities via their wax figures such as Michael Jackson, Audrey Hepburn, Madonna and more!




Take a glimpse of how the wax figure is being made. This actual mold where the head and hands are placed. You can see how intricate the details are, from the the eyelids, eyebrows, pupil, shape of the eyes, nose etc (see below picture).


The left part of the wax figure is almost done, while the other half was not fully done. You can see how artists made this wax figure so realistic that you won't think twice if is the real thing or not.. This particular wax figure is the leading character from the "IP Man" movie.





Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love that movie and Audrey Hepburn is my idol. I love her fashion style, her beauty and her aura. This might be one of my fave wax figure!

With the beatles, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn and a showbiz correspondent :-)

Of course! With the Queen of Pop, Madonna!


My Idol, Michael Jackson in the house! 


Overall, this experience is just fun fun fun!! Their wax figures might not be real but the fact that this wax figures really looked like those famous people is an art of its kind. You can touch the wax figures, look at them, feel them as if they are the real thing! Clap clap clap to the artists who create this wonderful figures.

There you go guys! Add this on your must-see places in Hong Kong! Plus, you get to experience to ride the Peak Tram going here which is enjoyable!

Till our next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...